FPR Group aims to provide a recruitment service which consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. In a competitive market we aim to continually improve the service we provide, whilst meeting our clients, candidates and regulatory requirements.
The Company aims to achieve this by:
- Using a systematic approach to ensure reliable risk management across the business.
- Implementing a Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001 via external audit through a UKAS accredited body and continually develop the system helping to ensure it remains effective.
- We are an Investors in People accredited company. This accreditation supports our commitment to training and development of our employees.
- We keep up to date with regulatory and market developments through membership of professional bodies including the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation), ALP (Association of Labour Providers) and Elite Leaders (Recruitment Networking Group).
- Ensure that there are adequate resources within the organisation needed to achieve its policies and objectives.
- Ensure that customer's requirements are determined, agreed and documented.
- Provide flexible staffing solutions that are tailored to our customers particular requirements.
- Establish long-term working partnerships with our customers.
- Ensure that our staff understand their responsibilities for quality and are competent on the basis of education, training, skills and experience.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is appropriate for the purposes of the organisation, is communicated and understood within the organisation and is regularly reviewed for continuing suitability.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of customer satisfaction.
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
- A customer complaints procedure.
- Training and development of our employees.
- Regular audits of our internal processes.
- Secured Signing, an online digital platform for client and customer documentation.
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers.
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
- Management of Key Performance Indicators and Minimum Standards.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual on the Dropbox which is made available to all employees.
Every member of staff has a responsibility for the application of, the policies, procedures and quality of their work as documented in the Quality Manual.